We were unable to send the article.
Medical marijuana sales in Arkansas passed a significant signpost at mid-month, surpassing 6,000 pounds sold by the fledgling industry in less than a year.
And business rolls on in spite of the coronavirus pandemic.
The state cleared the 22nd of 33 licensed dispensaries to open last week, in West Memphis. Comprehensive Care Group, doing business and Body and Mind, at 203 N. Ok St., will open soon, its website says.
“Overall [medical cannabis] sales reached a significant milestone this week,” state spokesman Scott Hardin told Arkansas Business. “Late on April 16, total medical marijuana sales surpassed 10,000 pounds. Overall, Arkansans have spent $63.37 million to obtain 10,050 pounds of medical marijuana since the first dispensary opened in May 2019.”
Also last week, Green Springs Medical of Hot Springs, the state’s biggest-volume dispensary, surpassed 2,000 pounds in sales, 20% of the state total.
The dispensaries’ total volumes through April 16 were:
- Suite 443 in Hot Springs, 485.44 pounds since opening May 10
- Green Springs Medical in Hot Springs, 2,027 pounds since May 12
- Arkansas Natural Products in Clinton, 305 pounds since June 20
- Greenlight Dispensary in Helena, 335 pounds since June 27
- Native Green Wellness in Hensley, 833 pounds since July 2
- Fiddler’s Green in Mountain View, 748 pounds since July 11
- Releaf Center in Bentonville, 1,075 pounds since Aug. 7
- The Source in Bentonville, 854 pounds since Aug. 15
- Acanza in Fayetteville, 870 pounds since Oct. 11
- Purspirit Cannabis in Fayetteville, 370 pounds since Nov. 20
- NEA Full Spectrum in Brookland, 378 pounds since Dec. 9
- 420 Dispensary in Russellville, 153 pounds since Dec. 17
- Fort Cannabis in Fort Smith, 327 pounds since Dec. 18
- Red River Remedy, Texarkana, 82 pounds since Jan. 10
- Bloom Medicinals in Texarkana, 25 pounds since Jan. 15
- Plant Family Therapeutics in Mountain Home, 205 pounds since Feb. 3
- Harvest House of Cannabis in Little Rock, 66 pounds since Feb. 14
- Herbology in Little Rock, 26 pounds since Feb. 26
- Custom Cannabis in Alexander, 32 pounds since March 5
- Natural Relief Dispensary in Sherwood, 105 pounds since March 17