We were unable to send the article.
The Arkansas Cannabis Industry Association, which represents cultivators, dispensary operators and ancillary businesses, has elected nine new members to serve on its board of directors.
The new members are:
- Robert Lercher with Bold Team LLC of Cotton Plant;
- Matt Trulove with Osage Creek Cultivation of Berryville;
- Jon Reeves with Liberty Defense Group of Springdale;
- Matt Shansky with The ReLeaf Center of Bentonville;
- Clint Mickle with Plant Family Therapeutics of Mountain Home;
- Erin Gray with GreenLight of Helena;
- Robbin Rahman with Harvest of Conway;
- Mark de Souza with Enlightened of Clarksville, Morrilton, Heber Springs and Arkadelphia; and
- Gates McKnight with Purspirit of Fayetteville.
Robert deBin with Natural State Medicinals Cultivators of White Hall; Dan Roda with Abaca of North Little Rock; Adam Hodge with GrowBrite Risk Management of Little Rock; and Brandon Thornton with Steep Hill of Little Rock are also on the board.
In addition, the association has hired a professional management team to handle day-to-day affairs.