We were unable to send the article.
Arkansas Business’ 2020 CFO of the Year finalists and Lifetime Achievement Award winners will be honored during an interactive online ceremony on Dec. 15.
Winners in each category will also be announced at the event, which will broadcast live to ticket holders from the Rock City Events and Conference Center in Little Rock. Arkansas Business Publisher Mitch Bettis and Online Editor Lance Turner will host.
Get Tickets: Purchase tickets for the event here.
Held each year since 2009, the CFO of the Year Awards honor the state’s top CFOs and their company’s achievements, and the awards are designed to recognize CFOs who have taken on the essential duty of fiscal leadership, successfully guiding their company or organization through prosperous and uncertain economic times.
This year, Greg McKinney of Bank OZK of Little Rock will receive the CFO Lifetime Achievement Award. Richard Bell of Bell & Co. will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting.
Ticket information and other details are available at ArkansasBusiness.com/CFO. For more information on the program or to purchase virtual watch party tickets, contact Awards Events and Marketing Coordinator Kelli Roy at kroy@ABPG.com or (501) 455-9336.
The winners of each category will be revealed during the Dec. 15 livestream. Finalist and winner profiles will also be published in a special edition of Arkansas Business on Nov. 30.
The 2020 CFO of the Year finalists are:
Small Private Company CFO:
- Julie Carpenter, Radius Group LLC
- Aaron Gerbitz, JTJ Restaurants
- Jason Keith, Staley Technologies
- Brent Mills, pb2 architecture + engineering
Large Private Company CFO:
- Hex Bisbee, Multi-Craft Contractors Inc.
- Gina Dailey, Pinnacle Pointe Hospital
- Jason Evins, C.R. Crawford Construction
Nonprofit Organization CFO:
- Jon Dor, Museum of Discovery
- Marie Gieringer, Girl Scouts – Diamonds of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas
- Jennifer Styron, CARTI
Public Sector CFO:
- Mary Beth Olvey, Ouachita Electric Cooperative Corp.
- Todd Townsend, Ozarks Electric Cooperative/OzarksGo
- Kecia Wolf, Southwest Arkansas Electric Cooperative
- Gloria Arcia, University of the Ozarks
- Rita Fleming, Henderson State University
- Kimberly Hadley, John Brown University